Portland Amateur Radio Club Online Community PARC-Announcements@W7LT.groups.io
Group DescriptionThis is the online community for the Portland Amateur Radio Club in Portland, OR. The top-level email list, called parc-announcements, is used to send information to all of our members. You can also subscribe and post to sub-group lists like ragchew and for-sale-by-members. If you would like to start a new special interest discussion list and are willing to serve as a moderator, please send email to info@W7LT.org.
If you do not wish to receive announcements or other email from W7LT@groups.io, send an email to W7LTemail@example.com to be dropped from the list at almost the speed of light.
To minimize spam and maximize member enjoyment, we follow these good operating practices:
- Do not flame, insult, or troll other members.
- Limit topics to the realm of amateur radio, avoiding the usual suspects of politics, religion, and sex.
- Sign your post with your first name and call sign, or your first and last name, if you don't have a call sign.
- Posts about amateur radio and computer gear that you are personally selling are restricted to for-sale-by-members.
- No commercial advertising of any sort is permitted on any list.
For more information about PARC, visit www.W7LT.org. For help on groups.io, try https://groups.io/static/help. Remember... this community is member driven and will only be as interesting and useful as we collectively make it!
-- Thanks and 73 de PARC list mods
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to moderators.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.